Anti-skid tape (also called traction tape, anti-slip floor tape, slip-resistant tape, step grip tape, non-skid safety tape etc.) provides a high traction, anti-slip, waterproof surface to help prevent slips and falls. Aggressive acrylic adhesive bonds to a variety of materials and conforms to irregular surfaces. Anti-slip floor tape is widely used indoors & outdoors; on steps, ladders, swimming pools, bathrooms, bathtub, skateboards, walkways, ramps, stairways; in machine shops & work areas, etc.
We also make pre-slit anti-slip strips.
|Anti-skid Tape Width||25 mm (1”)/38 mm (1.5”)/50 mm (2”)/100 mm (4”)|
|Anti-slip Floor Tape Length||5 m/10 m/20 yards (60 ft)|
Slip-resistant Tape Details:
|Adhesive||high-performance pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive|
|Color||black/grey/red/yellow/blue/white/green/brown/black & yellow(stripes)/printed etc.|
|Options||common/fluorescent/luminous (glow in the dark)/black with glow insert|
Introduction of different backing material:
- PVC: cheap, water-proof, can be printed
- PET: very strong, water-proot, eco-friendly, skin-friendly (bare foot can touch with no harm)
- PEVA: means PE + VA, eco-friendly, water-proof, skin-friendly (bare foot can touch with no harm)
Tips for the usage of traction tape:
- Clean the surface thoroughly and keep it dry completely
- Cut the tape for exact length you need
- Peel the releasing paper off the tape and put it onto the surface
- Press the tape evenly and keep it for 24 hours.
Packing of anti-slip tape based on common size:
|anti-slip tape roll WIDTH||step grip tape roll LENGTH||RL/CS||Carton Size|
Colors of anti-skid tape:
Structure of anti-slip tape floor tape:
- Shenzhen, China