Rubber Splicing Tape(No. MK7600)
Rubber splicing tape is designed for insulating and protecting joints and terminations of rubber and plastic cables, operating at the voltage of 1-35 KV. Self bonding electrical tape is also for insulating and sealing joints of telecommunication cables with the normal working temperature up to 90 °C.
- Material: Ethylene Propylene Rubber(EPR)
- Total Thickness: 20 mil(0.50 mm)/30 mil (0.76 mm)/31.5 mil(0.80 mm)
- Tensile Strength: >2.5 Mpa
- Elongation at Break: >500%
- Heat Resistance (100℃/168 hours): No crack, no deformation, no visible bubble
- Self Viscosity (Room Temperature, Water for 24 Hours): No loosening, no water between layers
- Power Frequency Dielectric Strength: >30 KV/mm
- Volume Resistivity: >1 x 1014Ω∙cm
- Tangent Of Medium Loss Angle: <0.035
- Dielectric Coefficient: <3.5 Electric Carbon Trace Index (Inclined Plate Method): >3.5 KV
1st Step: Take off releasing liner 2nd Step: Stretch the length to 200% 3rd Step: Wind it on cable
Shelf life recommended one year from the date of dispatch in the moderate temperature and humidity environment
Lead time: 4 weeks after deposit
MOQ: 20 000 rolls
Shipping Port: Shenzhen, China
Question 1. Are you factory of electrical splicing tape?
Answer: Yes, we are professional manufacturer with long history.
Question 2: How does your factory control the quality of self fusing splicing tape?
Answer: We have been implementing a strict and complete quality control system, which ensures that
each product can meet customers’ quality requirements.
Question 3: Can our private logo/label be printed on the packaging?
Answer: Yes, your logo/label can be printed on the packaging upon your authorization, we give OEM
service for many years.
Question 4: Sample free?
Answer: Yes, we can send free samples if you need.
***Send inquiry for rubber splicing tape now. Or, you can talk to me on WhatsApp showed below.***